Monday, May 3, 2010

Spirits dampened

How often do I have things that really excite me? Sad to say, not many (not that I don't have interests, but lots of them really doesn't make sense to others).

But whenever I thought I have really found some opportunities to fulfil my interests (at least the very one or two things that brighten up my eyes and spirit), someone has to be there to pour water. It's really sickening. If in life, I can't even do the things I really like (in my already 'sickened' world), then it's really not a life I would want to live.

Should I even bother to let other's (or others') comments affect me? I try not to but many times, it comes from people close. I really hate these road blocks.

So what kind of life should I live to make you happy? Doing nothing, work, stay at home, play computer games, watch TV, eat, sleep, rest. Duh!!!

I am really frustrated. I can't get my message across. I am tired of trying. Let me just rot and die.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U tell me who dampen ur spirit...i will make sure.... he/she wun live to see tomorrow sun raise!

Maomie said...

Hahahaha....that's scary!