Monday, September 7, 2009

Technology Sucks! Taking a 2-week break

Technology has been up to my neck of late. Washing machine, aircon, computers, network connection. And even Blogger. They are designed to help things but in the end they are also the very things that cause you (or rather ME) lots of problems.

I have decided to take a two-week break from computer (er... excluding office use, that is) to show myself that I can go on my daily life without it!

By all means, I can go on my life without washing machine, without aircon too (I never needed one before and I don't need one now). Let's just go back to manual work!

So folks, I have been technology-frus. Am taking a home break from today for two weeks. See you in two weeks' time at Blogger.

Remember to come back to me! :)

8.00pm

1 comment:

Old Beng said...

Ok I will wait...