Saturday, September 19, 2009

Loving Siblings...

These two kitties are so cute. They appeared months ago in one of the carparks near my place. I will see them both every monring when I am on my way to work. They are always together, just like a pair of twins (I mean, they probably are!). Initially both kitties were very scared of people. But recently, one of them is more receptive to my touch, though it is a little nervous. The other one is still scared. Whenever I walk near it, it will walk away first, so you will never get anywhere near it!

This morning, since am not working, I walked to the carpark to see both of them (well at least I have more time than the normal working days to play with them). They are so cute. As usual, the more timid one will 'siam' whenever I tried to walk near it. But I was so happy the other one actually walked to my side on its own accord. Heehee...Now the challenge is to make the other one my friend too!

Caught a pic of their loving moments. Nice!


No comments: