Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Muah Chee's resting place

We had buried Muah Chee last night but it was too dark for me to take some pictures. So I took a few this morning.



Muah Chee's final resting place under this big tree. He is near to Mao Mao who was buried on the left of the photo where the bushes are.


Here's the close-up. See the little orange tag right in the middle of the photo? That's where we placed Muah Chee.


I took a look at his little house. He had stored some food there despite him not being able to eat the last 2 days. I guess those were stored between Saturday and Sunday as I have just cleaned his cage on Saturday night.

The food in the food tray was not touched for the last 2 days.

Muah Muah, we love you. Muuuak!

不久前老唱给Muah Chee听的歌:

Muah Chee Muah Chee 我爱你

又小又cute真美丽

毛毛的身体大眼睛

看见Muah Chee 真开心

9.30am

No comments: