Monday, June 1, 2009

Why am I being stabbed?

What a good start to June!

I am just trying to do my work. I get so stressed up over that stupid piece of work (to the extend of ignoring all my other urgent tasks) for the past one month, and what I got today was a stab (not at the back, but front).

I feel very wronged and unjustifiable. For all the work and effort and stress and entertaining them on the changes (and each time I change I have to redo all the format and formula), and what I got today really strengthened my resolve to leave this place. I am doing my best to do my work but why must people make it so political - the funny thing is that it's really uncalled for and no basis! I am damn irked.

Today would be the right day, should I have the means and courage, to throw the letter into the 'whoever's face to call it quits. I am not capable to do your job. Find an ideal person to continue!

1 Jun 2009 (9.47pm)

No comments: