Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trying out sunflowering again

What a term - sunflowering? I meant to say I am trying to grow sunflowers out of Muah Chee's sunflower seeds again (shhhh, don't tell Muah Chee, ok?). I threw in about 20 seeds in the flower pot and in about 2 days, the seeds started to grow! How amazing.


This is just less than one week old. All twenty seeds in one pot!

This is exactly one week, short of a couple of hours. I hope most of them will grow into beautiful sunflowers. The stems seem to be quite flimsy at the moment, but hopefully they will strengthen in no time. Thank goodness dad is helping to water them every day unlike to first lot I grew at my own place. They only get to drink, at best, once a week!

Too many crossing over each other. Dad decided to split them first. I hope I can be successful this time and post some nice yellowy flowers the next time!
Bless me, Bless the flowers....Maybe I can harvest my own sunflower seeds for Muah Chee. Times are bad, need to save. Hehehehe....
14 Jun 2009 (3.19pm)



No comments: