Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wash Muah Chee's Cage Day

I haven't been a great owner for the past couple of months. I relied on disinfectant to clean Muah Chee's cage every week instead of dismantle to cage to wash. I was simply too tired and too lazy. Had been feeling very guilty.

I decided to make up for it today. So this afternoon (in fact, just a moment ago), I moved Muah Chee to another temp box while I 'tear down' his homey and wash all the pieces that make up the cage!

Here they are:


It's nice to have a big and spacious cage for your hammie to live in, BUT cleaning it is no joke. Yes, every week business! These are the pieces of whatever that make up his 2-storey mansion.

And these are the 'utilities' in the mansion, namely his food dish, little room, toilet, and drinking bottle. These are considered the 'innards' (cos they are the house within the house).

In the meantime, Muah Chee has to be moved here. He was desperately trying get out by jumping. Yes, literally jumping! My god, never seen him jump like that. Luckily he couldn't jump high enough to be out of the box (not a good high-jumper).

Finally all set up after about 30 to 45 min, I think. He was happie to be back home again. Now snoozing away in his little hut on level 2.
He's such a dear. Monday will be his first anniversary at home. Heehee...Time flies.
13 Jun 2009 (6.06pm)

No comments: