Monday, June 8, 2009

How long more will I be stucked?

It's not just a matter of stucked in the physical way, but mental block. I wish to become more of a happy go lucky person like a lot of people are, but my mind cannot tune into that channel.

I would like to wish away those very things that get me into a heart-constricting situation. These make my days hard to bear and I have to waste precious life time being occupied with the negative and unhealthy and mind-boggling thoughts.

I have to get out of this mode. Even if the current condition is tough to bear, I have to have that happy go lucky mentality to get by the days peacefully and also to give myself energy and motivation to plan the next move. If I keep being affected by the current difficulties, I will be too 'swarmed' mentally to do any proper planning to get out of it. It will be a vicious cycle. I shan't let that happen.

Hang in there...had rested today. Tomorrow will be the start of another crazy week for me. It will be another challenge to get the week going and end the week surviving.


8 Jun 2009 (8.43pm)

No comments: