Saturday, April 25, 2009

Teabag, the dog

He's Teabag. He's someone's pet dog from another block. Saw him this morning and I got very excited. He is staying at another place (apparently a private house, as HDB does not allow big dogs), because of some people who complain about his existence in the HDB flat. So now, he comes only once in a while.

He used to be very playful and loved to bully his maid. That's what the maid told us. But today, she told us Teabag is a good boy now. Not as playful and naughty as previously. I guess he is about a year old, cos some months back when we first saw him, he was 8 months old.

He is really cute. I love to pat on his head. Thank goodness, he wasn't in a very very excitable mood, else he would have fussed over you and try to lick you all over. Hahahaha....

I love golden retriever, anyway, though am still very wary of big dogs. I think Teabag is the first big dog I have ever tried to touch. :)

Doesn't this look like the position of roasted pig. Heehee...


Bottle for him to bite and play with, to distract him from trying to bite other things, eg cigarette box.
25 Apr 2009 (11.20pm)

No comments: