Friday, April 24, 2009

My Cruise (17 - 19 Apr 2009)

Still feeling stressed while on way to Harbourfront. But once I got off the cab and saw my ship in the near distance, my mood gradually changed for the better. I am getting nearer to my cruise holiday!!


After checking in and boarding, the path was lined with welcoming notes and icons and mascots.

Here's one....


Another one...this one really brightened me up with the colours!


Our windowless room. Disappointed when I knew the windows and portholes rooms were all not available. That's the best I could get if I really wanted to get on board. Not too bad lah.

Our first meal after boarding. It's dinner at the chinese restaurant, Pavillion. That was the first thing we did after settling down in our cabin - GO FOR DINNER!

A walk around the ship after dinner. The sea never fails to awe me. Ahhhh....I am sailing...


Seemed to be quite empty so why wait - just snap away. If it seemed so uncrowded, how come I can't book can't have my room with a view??? Why Why Why??


What a sunset. Really nice view and relaxing. Star Virgo now has a water slide! See that?


Next morning. We got into the Star Galaxy, for early birds (when all other restaurants aren't open for breakfast yet). Got a muffin, coffee and it's enjoying the sunrise time! Muffin sucks though. But we were going for a real breakfast later.


Aint' this nice???


We were still early for breakfast. Have a little fun with the equipment first. I chose the keyboard.

Funny wor, this guy!


Too shiok not to lie down. Wish I have a room with this view.

????


Still waiting for breakfast! Opened at 8am. So just laze around at the poolside first.


Finally the Mediterranean Restaurant was opened for the day.


That's lunch. Not too bad. There is a little teochew porridge buffet. Mmmm...nice porridge.


After lunch walk (and relax)

Fun time! $25 worth of arcade games!


Afternoon teabreak (used to miss teabreaks on my previous cruise. Got to make it up) The cookies' great.

Dinner! Barbecue buffet. I forgot to snap the poolside buffet spread!!


Nice papadum (even without that 'curry')

Breakfast on our third day. Dim sum at Pavillion. The lotus paste buns were very nice. Too bad I was very full and managed to eat only one, leaving the last one behind! Should've just tabao-ed it out.

Enjoying the outdoor sky again. See the sun rays?

Can spot the sun? If not, maybe need to enlarge the pic.

This was what he enjoyed most. :)
24 Apr 2009 (10.41pm)

No comments: