Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Ideal Typical Day Planner

5.45am: Wake up
6.15am: Go for morning exercise
7.15am: Breakfast
8.00am: Shower
8.30am: Read the newspapers or online news
9.00am: Surf Net/Blogging
11.ooam: Free and Easy
12.00pm: Lunch
1.00pm: Get out of home time (can go shopping)
3.00pm: Nap
4.00pm: Surf Net/Blogging
6.00pm: Dinner
7.00pm: Take a walk
8.00pm: Watch TV/Catch up with family members on day's activities
10.00pm: Get ready for bedtime!

Of course, there will be flexibilities subject to daily needs and requirements.

Ahhh.....how nice my world will be if this can be realised. But for now, I will be happy enough to fantasize my plan. So, don't delete the above plan!

23 Sep 2008 (7.25pm)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow such a good plan but sometime is not under our control. I think this plan only can enjoy when we on leave. Haha...

BL

Old Beng said...

Hmmm, quite an ideal day for you but guess mine is better.

http://oldbeng.blogspot.com/2007/10/day-of-my-life.html

Maomie said...

Well, very nice. But my ideal day will exclude entertaining, talking, meeting more human kind than usual. hehehe...