Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How long will blogs last?

I wonder if we will be able to blog forever and ever because it is scary to know that almost nothing lasts these days.

What happens if Blogger decides to shut down, blogging sites are no longer available, won't our efforts be wasted? It's just like saving all your documents in a CD, and the CD is damaged or lost. Everything is gone.

Will our own blogs become a part of our legacy? Will the number of visitors jump when I am dead? Will people close to me start reading my blog when I am no longer in this world and start realising things they would have known before I am gone if they had taken the time to read? Will they regret that they have not spent the time to understand me more by reading my blog?

People regret they don't do this and that until it's too late. Sometimes the answers are all laid out in the open if one has taken to time to find.

Thinking, thinking, thinking......

3 Sep 2008 (9.18pm)

No comments: