Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trying to like my job

I didn't say 'love' cos I need to start with a basic liking first. The past one and a half year was very exhausting because of structural change all of the sudden. A lot of other things followed. Worse still, there was a lack of manpower to manage what we need to manage.

The frustrations and irritations and exhaustion carried themselves all the way till now. I do not know how to renavigate myself back on track to reassess and rebuild at least some positivism into my job.

Moreover, I was given something which I had repeatedly said I was/am not ready for, but my rejection was not granted. That has become a very big burden which I do not like. A worse gift I had receive in 2009, I thought.

If I can make myself some positive ions to implant into my mind while I am at my workplace, that would make my life at work a little bearable. :)

For now, I am stressed and tired over the coming of another work week. :( How positive I am.

9.00pm

No comments: