Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Imposter Visitor

My blog was 'patronised' by an imposter this morning. This fake blogger attempted to pose himself as my fellow blogger friend, Old Beng and even created an almost similar blog template as Old Beng!

You can read more in Old Beng's blog on this imposter -> Click here I don't have to reproduce the story.

I noticed that different tone when the imposter left a message but I was in a hurry and had granted the message to be posted. Gosh, I wonder why there are such bo liao people around.

After the matter was clarified, I had taken the imposter's message off my post.

So, note that there are trashes all over us. Beware of them.

8.58pm

1 comment:

Maomie said...

Imposter Old Beng:

Thank you for your comments. Trashes can be of value too, depending how you see it.

I am impressed with your tech skills. Would be great if I have half of that skill, but put to better use.