Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions for 2008

I think I have not made any new year resolutions for the last 2 years. Time to give my life some directions again, hopefully.

1. Definitely got to make more time for exercises, possibly swimming over running. Climbing stairs would be a good alternation/complement.

2. Make time to ‘nourish’ friendships and relationships. Can be done through more informal interactions.

3. Appreciate love ones and not to take them for granted. Treasure the time with them. Life is short

4. Be more magnanimous. Have a big heart. Generally I think I have. This is targeted at particular issues.

5. Learn to manage the jinx of impatience, anger, frustrations, anxieties, stresses and depression in all aspects of my life. We only live once and I have only so much left in my time account.

6. Accept that I can’t have things the way I want ALL the time! Wake up and get real!

7. Nourish myself and my life. Learn to relax and have a peaceful mind. Learn to laugh at myself and things that happen around me.

8. Search, recognise, treasure opportunities whatever this refers to.

9. *** * *** *** (restricted)


Gambatte, Gambatte, Gambatte!

1 Jan 2008 (6.00pm)

No comments: