Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank you for the birthday wishes

I wish to thank my colleagues for the well-wishes, the cakes (a slice of wolfberry & mandarin cheesecake and a cookies & cream cake), the gifts (a cute tortoise soft toy, which I am gonna named Quan Quan for a reason and a very nice doggie soft toy w hich I am going to cuddle every night), a very nice card and a great McDonalds lunch with my great buddies! Thanks folks!

In addition, I wish to thank all other friends who have sent their best wishes via SMSes which I would like to acknowledge and remember for a long time to come:

Good morning! Have a Beautiful Birthday!
Li

Happy Birthday 2 u (with a nice birthday song recording from my niece, Manda)
Bess

Happy Birthday! Many happy rtns!
Irin

Halo, gd morning bday girl. Wishg u a happy happy n wonderful bday.
Joey


Hi, Happy Birthday & may all your wishes come true (more babies )
B Lee

Happy birthday
Beh

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, turn all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Wish you a very Happy B’DAY and a prosperous NEW YEAR!!
Kelly


Hi, Happy Birthday to you. Hope all your wish will come true. Love always fr all of us.
Jenner


Hi, happy birthday 2 u. Have a great day.
Cheryl

Happy new year and happy birthday!
Lian

Hello, Happy Birthday to you.
Pris

Happy birthday! May all your wish come true.
Cheng


Thank you all for a memorable birthday!

2 Jan 2008 (9.00pm)

No comments: