Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Vacation on Star Virgo (Part 3): Really Cruise for the Soul


At one point, the sky turned dark, with strong winds blowing. It was a little scary but only for a while. It did rain a moment later but who cares. We did our indoor walk. The rain stopped after a while.

I think this was the first time I encountered dark clouds on cruise. Another experience...

If it rained outside, we could just step indoor to fill our tummies! Eat while we looked at the weather outside. Whatever we did, they were enjoyable. :)







Even the library provided a cosy environment for relaxation. It wasn't too crowded and the sofa were very comfortable. Even when there is really nothing one can do, just pop into the library and read or just sit and stare and the moving waters.





Finally an opportunity for us to step out of our cruise at Port Klang, Kuala Lumpur. We did not join the city tour but just ventured out to look-see-look-see. We managed to buy some tidbits (finally a chance to spend some Ringgit).





How fast time flies when one is enjoying....We are getting closer and closer to Singapore again. The mood tend to sink a little. Haha, I was busy visualising our next trip. What to do...got to motivate myself a little. Good thing, my hubby was still happy. Looked like I was the more discontented being!





Finally finally, the familiar places and icons were within our sight. Getting nearer and nearer. Wish I could carry on with the cruise...

So much for this trip (but not quite the end yet. I have yet to make my complains which will come in Part 4!) and looking forward to another one soon!


For now, I just have to look back at the 300 plus photos I had taken and salivate from time to time. OK, BACK TO REALITY!!

24 Oct 2007 (9pm)

1 comment:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Helo Fren,
Maybe U can send me some private pics of the cabin (see I am still on this topic..).

Anyway, I heard a very sad news yesterday. One of my gd frens has leukemia.. Very shocking.. Very sad..