Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Vacation on Star Virgo (Part 2): Still Soul Good


A luxurious setting for a good meal. What more can I ask for? We had our first lunch at the Chinese restaurant, The Pavillion, which is of course included in our package.

We went in, sat down and food was automatically served. There were 6 dishes (incl one chicken soup). I was pretty satisfied with the meal but of course, one of the reasons for the good appetite was the environment we were in. Just watch the view behind me!




A good form of therapy for the mind. Even when there is really nothing (and I mean activities) I can do, I can simply stare out into the open space and relax. Seriously, it's one of the great enjoyment for the mind, and in my 'cluttered' life.


If you love the sea, this is perhaps one of the ultimate things, other than diving and fishing in the open sea. At least, that's what I think.






You can get a similarly good view of the ocean and the breeze and the sky while sitting or lying on the resting 'couch'. Also a good idea to do some reading and then dozing off.

Look how 'shiok' dad was. I would do that too!








A gigantic screen of the sunset. Even the camera couldn't take all of it!

If you care to spend some moments to observe, you would see the amazing things from natural settings. The sky changed - from darkness to sunrise glow, to the clear blue sky, to the ever changing clouds (and most of the times you could see interesting pictures forming above), to the setting sun. Every moment was unique.

One moment it's a piece of gold, and the next moment, you see a field of glittering diamonds.

If you are a person who go for natural phemonenon, then this is one experience you shouldn't miss......



Part 3 coming up!

22 Oct 2007 (9.35pm)

4 comments:

Old Beng said...

Just dropping by to say hello. I got your email address from B.Lim LC

Maomie said...

Thanks for visiting. And who might B.Lim LC be? I don't seem to recall. :)

Old Beng said...

Bessie Lim :)

The last time I met you was with your aunts and uncles from China...

Maomie said...

Hahaha, I had verified your identity with the 'relevant authority'. :)

Thanks for your note and surprise!

Your blog seems interesting. Will pop by and read too!

Keep your comments coming....

Cheers.