Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Vacation on Star Virgo (Part 1): Soul Good

It has been a long wait! We had booked for this trip about a month ago and had been waiting eargerly for this day to arrive. It's both an agony and excitement having to count days for the trip to materialise (17 - 19 Oct 07)! Hahaha....

This time, I went with my dad and hubby. Dad was with me on the previous cruise vacation. This is the first time my hubby had a vacation on a cruise. I was worried he might not enjoy, but he ended up feeling 'high' too.


I had been on the Star Cruises about 3 times before this one. And no doubt about it, I still enjoy cruise each time. It is not an everyday affair that you get to be so near the ocean and what's more, we are in the middle of it! I feel so peaceful and calm. The ocean, the sky, the sound of the waves, the sunrise, the sunset, the breeze. I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy these all at one go!


We were so fortunate to have a cabin which faced the front of the cruise. Each time we pulled open the curtain, we would enjoy the scenary as the cruise sailed forward.


Imagine sleeping on the upper deck of the bed with the curtains opened. The moment I opened my eyes, that's what I see (window view in the left pic).





Couldn't help it, folks. The breeze was simply intoxicating. One tends to get euphoric with just a dose of the whooshing wind. Wish I could fly like the swallows...










What's more enjoyable than having a meal (or meals) surrounded by the great ocean. The view and the feeling cannot be described in simply a few words. Eating onboard the cruise increased one's appetitite at all-time high.



We enjoyed our meals both indoor and outdoor. The most importing thing was, everywhere we were eating, we could see the sea and the clear blue sky.


PS: Looks like Blogger is giving me problem downloading more pics. Continue with Part 2 when I resolve this.

21 Oct 2007 (8.50am)

No comments: