Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcoming Muah Chee!

I have gotten my new pet hammie, Muah Chee this afternoon. Muah Chee is a one-month old winter white dwarf (normal) male. He was alone in his little tank when we saw him and he seemed bored. We were not sure if he would be th ultimate one, so we looked at the rests. Finally we settled on him.

Now that we have settled him into his new home, he seems like a little rascal, running about and burrowing non-stop for more than half hour. I think he is tired as he is lying on the habitrail now, and not moving.

Will try to post his picture soon - my cam is flat!

Welcome home, Muah Chee!

15 Jun 2008 (4.52pm)

2 comments:

Gazard7 said...

Muah Chee, haha, cute name. Remind me of Machi, the taiwanese group singers.

Maomie said...

Thanks Gazard for visiting. Haha, got him the Muah Chee name cos they look like one when rolled on the bathing sand!