Sunday, August 19, 2007

Official 'Opening' of my Blog




A big warm welcome to myself to this world of blogging!

I wonder how long have I waited to finally get this going. Not that I was making any big preparation for this day. It's simply laziness!

Thanks to my friend who has recently sent her blog to me and that has reminded me to get it started again.

My 'desire' to write has started a very long time ago. At one time, I was contemplating to write a book on myself for myself. But no headway was made. Then, I registered for a distance writing course, from a UK-based institute but there was no time and discipline to pursue. How lousy!

So what I did was ad-hoc writing. That too, went dead, after some time.

Well, I have started this blog going, and I hope....'the best is yet to come'!

19 Aug 2007 (9.45am)

3 comments:

Irin said...

Hi Fren,
I am glad that U are finally doing something which you want to do for a sometime....

Hope this will 'last' for awhile...

Cheers...
Irin (that obasan in serangoon..)

Maomie said...

Thanks fren! Your photo will appear next!!

Me and My Two Precious said...

Can spare me or not.. i rather be the woman behind ur back (though u cant cover me..)

:> irin