Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weather hot, temper hot?

Today's weather is simply hot! Even Baby En felt it.

I dont know if it's because of her fever (now recovery stage) or the humid climate, she is cranky. And I don't know if it's because of the weather or because of the irritation caused by people around, I was as cranky as Baby En.

I realised I have started to feel very frustrated and irritate when, while I struggle to manage Baby En's cries, people around keep asking questions like "she wants to eat?", "has she eaten?", "she pooed is it?", "she wants to sleep ah?", "bath already?" Come on, stop asking me questions during this moment. They only add on to the noise! Though I am the mother, I am also trying to figure out sometimes, so why not you folks go and ask the baby what she wants and STOP asking me!

Many times, especially recently, I felt like I am going to have a breakdown, caused by an accumulation of things by the adults. One moment, when Baby En wear too little, I am told to put on more for her cos 'weather's cold'. When I give her long pants, I hear things like 'aiyoh, it's hot', and next moment, her long pants were off.

There are many more things that get into my nerves. So people, while your intentions are good, spare a thought too - when, what, how to say and is it even necessary to open your mouths.

I would be thankful.

No comments: