Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peaceful

Life's been quite peaceful for the past two months (except for the hated job). That's so long I have been away from What a World. Sigh...

Was gone for a day of Kukup trip last Saturday with my colleagues, paid for by the company using our yearly staff welfare fund. In the end, only 10 of us could make it, but just as well, a small group was quite fun though.

Had bought back some ikan bilis from the kelong. Plan to try boil soup using them.

Have announced to the two guys at home that I shall be the cook this Saturday BUT no recipe. Just impromptu! Best of luck to the two guys, hehehehe..

Must remember to take pics to post them here.

Also wanna bring my oven from my place to dad's place so that I can start polishing my baking/roasting skill again.

Yes! These are my motivation now. Maybe can start some home business with my baking. Nyak nyak nyak.

No comments: